Study MBBS in Russia
- Affordable fees
- Globally Accepted MBBS Degree
- Easy Visa Application Processes
- Duration: 6 years (English Medium)
- Degree Offered: MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India)
- Multicultural and student centred environment
- Admission by simple application, NO ENTRANCE, Easy student visa application process
- The educational fees are very low due to subsidy by the Government.
- Affordable medical study tuition fees and living expenses
- International accredited universities and recognised degrees
- Medical degrees are recognized all over the world, by MCI, WHO, UNESCO, etc.
- Wide range of possibilities & broad exposure to clinical practice in highly equipped multiprofile hospitals
- Proven high quality of education and excellent academic standards
- Several international transport link (easy accessible geographic locations
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals
- Duration of course after 10+2 standard in Ukraine is 6 years.
- Students don't need to appear for any entrance examination or pay any donation at the time of admission
- Russian medical universities provide student with medical insurance and this covers all costs of medical treatments during their stay in the country
MBBS in Russia
The Russian Federation has a number of the leading medical Universities in World operating under the control of the Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation listed in "WHO World Directory of Medical Schools". Medical students those pass from these Universities are eligible for the MCI screening test in India. Russian Medical Study is considered standard & advanced.
Universities in Russia are much older as compared to those in China, Philippines and are known to have been maintaining a high quality of education. The number of students in each class in medical colleges in Russia is much lower as compared to that in China or Philippines, thus allowing individual attention.
Russia has a long reputation of merging high quality education with affordable and trustworthy training. The prestige of the Russian universities makes them some of the best in the world, especially when it comes to medical education. These universities are approved by leading international organisations such as UNESCO, WHO, MCI & the whole world.
Russia - Russia is the largest country in the world with the total area 17 075 400 square kilometres (over 6.5 million square miles), that is about 1,8 times the size of the USA. The territory of Russia spans through 11 times zones. Russia borders with Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China and North Korea by land, and with Sweden, Turkey, Japan and the USA by sea.
Russia is potentially one of the wealthiest countries with its natural resources, a well-educated population (99.6% adult literacy; 64% tertiary education enrolment rate), and a diverse industrial base. Russian health and education systems, used to be of the highest standard. Studying in Russia is easy, cheap, and flexible.
The idea of additional education is of great importance because the children always kept busy and they do not have much time for doing bad things (for example, crime, drugs, etc.). The students learn to plan their time with maximum benefit and it is important for their future to live in the new democratic society.
Send documents required for admission at the time of Application, through person / courier / email:-
- Color scanned copy / photocopy of Application form duly filled.
- Color Passport photographs for application – (4 cms. x 4.5 cms. with white background, 75% face).
- Color Scanned copy / photocopy of valid passport / in case of applied – photocopy of passport application receipt.
- Color Scanned copy / photocopy of marks certificate of 10th class
- Color Scanned copy / photocopy of marks certificate 12th class.
- Color Scanned copy / photocopy of Date of Birth by Government authority.