- The student must have minimum 50% in PCB or 40% incase of reserved category.
- Duration of the course after Graduation in any university of Philippines is 4 years.
- Duration of the course after 10+2 in AMA School of Medicine, Philippines is 5 years
- Duration of the course after 10+2 in other universities of Philippines is 5.5 years
- Duration of the course after 10+2 in any university of Ukraine, China, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus, Russia & most of other countries is 6 years.
Send documents required for Admission, through person / courier / email
- Color scanned copy / photocopy of Application form duly filled.
- Color Passport photographs for application – (4 cms. x 4.5 cms. with white background, 75% face).
- Color Scanned copy / photocopy of valid passport / in case of applied – photocopy of passport application receipt.
- Color Scanned copy / photocopy of marks certificate of 10th class
- Color Scanned copy / photocopy of marks certificate 12th class.
- Color Scanned copy / photocopy of Date of Birth by Government authority.
You will have to give following documents in ORIGINAL after receipt of Admission Letter
- Application form of the institution duly filled.
- 15 passport photographs (4.5 X4cms- white back ground 75% face with out cap or specs on matt paper)
- Valid passport.
- Marks certificate or Board certificate of 10th class
- Marks certificate 11th class issued by the School.
- Marks certificate 12th class.
- Marks sheets of Graduate for 3 years course (for students seeking admission on the basis of Graduation).
- Degree of Graduation from the university (for students seeking admission on the basis of Graduation).
- PCC incase of seeking admission in Philippines.
- Date of Birth certificate issued by the government authorities.
- MCI application form duly filled and signed by the candidate.
- Attach three additional copies of passport photograph to MCI form.
- ONLY one photograph to be pasted on first page of MCI application form duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- Three photocopies of each certificate duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- Demand draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of “Secretary, Medical Council of India, New Delhi”.
- Another DD for Verification fees of documents from the respective boards as prescribed in the MCI eligibility application form.
- Affidavit of Financial Support (Format will be provided)
- Bank Statement : in original of Father or Mother or self for last 6 months. Bank statement to be stamped and signed on each page by the Bank Manager & Original Bank Stamp to be on each page of the statement.
- Students going to Ukraine - before applying for visa must get bank statement in Original for last 6 months with balance of Minimum Rs 4 to 4.5 Lacs, ensure all pages of bank statement must be duly stamped & signed by the Bank Manager.
- Students going to Philippines - before applying for visa must get bank statement in Original for last 6 months with balance of Rs 3 Lacs or more, ensure all pages of bank statement must be duly stamped & signed by the Bank Manager.
Why "Admission Advisor"?
- Helps you to decide the best for you.
- is a trusted name by the parents & students for 15+ years for MBBS admissions abroad
- is a trusted name that provides the reliable services & information to students.
- is a trusted name that offers Quality Advice on Quality Higher Education.
- is a trusted name that provides transparent and efficient assistance.
- Provides complete assistance throughout the course.
- Free counseling for the right University and Country to meet your budget.
- Guaranteed admission if you meet eligibility criteria & submit documents in time.
- Provides assistance for pre-admission and post-admission procedures in Philippines, Ukraine, China, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus, Russia & other countries.
- Provides assistance & guidance to seek admission in the best institution abroad for MBBS in Philippines, Ukraine, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, P R China, Belarus & other countries.
Services Offered by Admission Advisor & Other Advantages
Provides assistance & guidance for all documentation required in India for admission process, Visa, Air ticket, Foreign exchange & all required documentation on reaching destination country.
Advantages in Studying MBBS Abroad
- No Entrance test – Direct Admission
- That the studies are in English medium.
- A long list of institutions gives you choice of countries & institutions.
- Admission on rolling basis (first come first admit basis) until seats last.
- There is no test for getting admission for MBBS in Philippines, Ukraine or China.
- Superior method of teaching: Class test are conducted every week.
- Students are taught in small groups for individual attention.
- Affordable fees & the cost of living is low make it affordable for all.
- Indian food is available in most of the institutions at reasonable rates.
- You only need to meet the eligibility criteria for getting admission.
- With limited seats for Indian students on first cum first serve basis.
- Recognized by the Government of India (Medical Council of India- MCI).
- Graduates from our institutions are eligible for Government jobs in India, USA, UK etc.
- There is political, economic and personal safety in Philippines, Ukraine and China.
- Study especially in Philippines & Ukraine is the gateway for developed countries like USA, UK, Canada etc.
- Classes start for first year students in August / September / October or as may be intimated to us by the institution.
- We are always available in & around the campus to assist & guide the student from time to time.
Study MBBS (Medicine) abroad - is undoubtedly a good choice for those who want to become good doctors. There is no a capitation fee or donations to be paid to the universities abroad. The cost of higher education in these countries is highly regulated and subsidized by the Ministry of Education (MOE). They are very reasonable in contrast to universities in other countries. The cost of living is also relatively low compared with studying medicine in India and other countries.
Medical colleges abroad have very small and separate batches for local and international students, where the medium of teaching is English. In addition to affordability, the medical colleges there have robust infrastructure, advanced technology and good living conditions, claim students and doctors.
"Studying MBBS Abroad is not only less expensive than India, but colleges there also provide better facilities and teaching atmosphere." Philippines, Ukraine, China, Russia, Kyrgyzstan and other CIS countries are most popular destinations among Indians for a medical degree. "An MBBS in Philippines, Ukraine, China, Kyrgyzstan and Russia can be a good stepping stone for people who want to become doctors, but do not have the means to do it in India or in other popular destinations such as the US or UK."
However, to be eligible to practice in India, doctors graduating from these universities have to clear a screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations under the directive of Medical Council of India.
Before joining any country you must verify the status of the institution, the institutions or the degree provided by the institution from the MCI or the Indian Embassy in that particular country. All embassies abroad issue advisory for the Students of India like as under -
For Indian Embassy in -
- Georgia & Armenia : http://www.indianembassy.am/pages.php?id=29
- China : http://www.indianembassy.org.cn/DynamicContent.aspx?MenuId=82&SubMenuId=0
- Russia : http://www.indianembassy.ru/index.php/consular-services/studying-in-russia-tips-for-students
- Kyrgyzstan : http://www.embassyofindia.kg/pages.php?id=259
- Ukraine : http://emassyofindiaukraine.in/whats-new.php
- Philippines : http://www.indembassymanila.in/announcements_detail.php?newsid=13
“Select the BEST, Not the CHEAPEST