Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) Ukraine
Courses available: MD (equivalent to MBBS in India) Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing.
Options: English medium available, Russian medium available, Preparatory course available, Accreditation by MCI, Low fees, 24/7 medical aid, Accommodation guaranteed, Indian Food, WI-FI, video monitoring in hostel.
- Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) Ukraine is one of the oldest higher educational establishments of Ukraine.
- It was founded in 1805 as the Medical Faculty of the Kharkiv University. Kharkov Medical Institute and Kharkov State Medical University are old names of Kharkiv National Medical University/KNMU.
- Kharkiv National Medical University is the best medical university in Ukraine for foreign students who want to Study Medicine in Ukraine.
- Historically, Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) was the first higher medical educational institution in Ukraine.
The Degree of the Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU)
- The Degree (MBBS, BDS, MD, MDS, MS and NURSING) of the Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) is prestigious and it is recognized in many countries of the world.
- Among former graduates of the University there are outstanding scientists and famous specialists who founded their own clinics abroad.
- They take part in examinations of patients, giving urgent aid, work at X-ray rooms, clinical and biochemical laboratories. Particular attention is paid to clinical rounds of patients, their management, filling in and arrangement of case histories with their subsequent analysis.
- Clinical and theoretical training of the students is performed at 56 departments of the University and the best clinics of Kharkiv with use of modern medical diagnostic and therapeutically equipment, computer software of the academic process, a wide use of audio and video aids.
The languages of instruction for foreign students are Russian & English.
- The Medical course at the Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) takes 6 years and leads to MD (Doctor of Medicine) or equivalent to MBBS in India.
- In the under graduate program, during six years of study the students learn different subjects from fundamental subjects disciplines to special medical subjects.
- The Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) is known internationally for its many innovative teaching, clinical training and research programs.
- Because the class size is relatively small, our faculty members get to know each student. Foreigners study in group of seven to ten students.
- Clinical subjects are taught beginning from the third year of study. Students can study any topic of their interest.
The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine provides and guarantees the quality of education of international students studying in Ukraine. International students obtain state-registered degree at Higher Educational Establishments which are officially licensed by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Kharkiv National Medical University is recognized by the World Health Organization (W.H.O), U.S. Education Department, General Council of Medicine and Medical Council of India. After obtaining Degree of Kharkiv National Medical University, the students are eligible for applying in United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) and The Professional Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) of the United Kingdom (UK).
Main advantages of studying at KNMU
- High quality of education and cheap tuition fees in comparison with other European universities.
- Application process is very easy. There are no entrance exams. To apply you need to send your secondary school certificate and data page of your international passport for verification.
- Location of the University – Kharkiv city is one of the biggest cities in Ukraine, long time it was the first capital of Ukraine. Kharkiv is the called students’ city; large number of universities is located here. It is the friendliest city for international students with lot of opportunities to study.
- Accreditation of the University. KNMU is recognized by such organizations like World Health Organization (W.H.O), Medical Council of India, General Medical Council (GMC), Federation European Physiological Societies (FEPS) and Since 1998 it has been a member of International Association of Universities (under the aegis of UNESCO).
KNMU has gained the reputation of a reliable partner among leading higher education institutions and international organizations dealing with the issues of higher education and medicine. The University has established and strives to expand international links with many countries. Today, the University collaborates in the field of medicine and medical education with lots of foreign universities and organizations, among which are the following:
Federal Republic of Germany
- Otto von Guericke University of Magdeburg
- Institute for Multiphase Processes, Leibniz University Hannover
- Asklepios Children’s Hospital Sankt Augustin
- Havelhohe Community Hospital
- Paderborn University
Republic of Austria
- Association of Friends of the American-Austrian Foundation
Republic of Bulgaria
- Pleven Medical University
- Institute of Physiology of the Academy of Science of the Czech Republic
Republic of Estonia
- University of Tartu
State of Israel
- Dr. Yan Ratner Dental Clinic
- Villa Stuart Sport Clinic, Rome
Republic of Poland
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences
- Comenius University in Bratislava
- Slovak Medical University
Kingdom of Sweden
- Public Health Agency of Sweden, Stockholm
- Spine Center of Zurich
Republic of Turkey
- Cukurova UniversityAkdeniz University
Republic of Uzbekistan, Republic of Belarus, Georgia, Republic of Kazakhstan
Send documents required for admission at the time of Application, through person / courier / email:-
- Color scanned copy / photocopy of Application form duly filled.
- Color Passport photographs for application – (4 cms. x 4.5 cms. with white background, 75% face).
- Color Scanned copy / photocopy of valid passport / in case of applied – photocopy of passport application receipt.
- Color Scanned copy / photocopy of marks certificate of 10th class
- Color Scanned copy / photocopy of marks certificate 12th class.
- Color Scanned copy / photocopy of Date of Birth by Government authority.